The student news site of A. C. Reynolds High School.

Cedar Cliff News

How to Summer

Hunter Peyton, Reporter

It’s finally around again, one of the most anticipated time of the year.  There are many activities around Asheville to do. Whether it is raining or  sunshine you can always enjoy summer. With so many options how can you possibly do every fun summer activity in the short amount of time that it is. The amount of the endless possibilities are overwhelming and sometimes you don’t know what to do first. Just do all of them.

Through all the activities, some of the best activities to do is in the outdoors. There are just so many possibilities. For instance, on a beautiful day go kayaking or go on a intertube down the French Broad. Say you get hungry and want to go eat, well there is a large variety of restaurants in downtown to go to.

If you like to go shopping or going to malls, then go to the Asheville mall. It has a large variety of stores and then there are many more outside of the mall. Or you may like to go do something outdoors.

A lot of activities can be related to what side of town you are in. If you feel the more developed city style fits you, then go to south Asheville or downtown. If you prefer to be close to nature then West Asheville is for you. These are amazing places with each looking different with the different types of personalities that are in that area. ”I can not wait until the summer and I can play soccer more often,” said junior Fredy Palma.

There is definitely a large variety of things to do. Asheville has many local restaurants that make great and delicious food that everyone should go and try. If you want a fancy meal, then go to Ruth’s Chris Steak House; however, if you want something not as fancy or expensive then you should try Wicked Weed.

““I can get out more and go camping in the summer, and I can switch my job to full time.” said senior Garrett Reynolds.

So what are you doing on your electronics reading this? Go out there,have fun, and enjoy summer!